Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lexie

JD took the pictures and I photoshopped them.
(I am just learning so hopefully I will get better)
She bruised her cheek just in time for pictures.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I check your blog way to much! Sorry. I have that new thing on my blog where it shows when you posted last. But I just had to tell you how CUTE these pictures are! Good Work!

Blackham Family said...

She is so dang cute. You did way good with the pictures. You have always made me mad everything you do is always perfect.Naturally gifted.
Fun stuff going to the game we should probly get out once in a while its good for your marriage. Your hair looks good too a lot darker then when i saw you last. I think i guess its hard to tell with a hat on.

Rob & Autum said...

Great Pictures! You guys did an awesome job! I love how you did Lexie's hair..So CUTE!

Rustin & Brittany said...

Oh my word, Cal, she is so beautiful! I wish I could meet her in real life. Those pictures are entirely too cute. She is just precious.

Natalie said...

She is a doll, I can never get Alana to look at the camera long enough to get cute pictures like that. And good jod with photo shop.

dcscrivy said...

I love them, they turned out sooo cute!!!

Marva said...

I know I have said this before,but she is sooo stinkin cute.I love those pictures! So very adorable!!