Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SNOW!



Lexie loves the snow! Since it has been snowing the last couple of days she stands at the window and watches it. I decided I would let her play in the snow while I shoveled the driveway. She was so excited to put on her boots and snow pants. Once we got out there though, all she wanted to do was eat the snow. I tried to get her to walk around, to make a snowman. Nope, she was content just sitting there eating snow. I did put her in a clean area of snow so don't worry.

7 comments:

Claudy said...

I can't promise she'll stop eating snow as she gets older. Maddie still eats snow and she's 5. However now she picks the cleanest spots of snow all by herself. That's a plus!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I MISS THE SNOW!! It did snow here yesterday, but none of it stuck.

blm_mckell said...

Just be grateful that you don't have dogs. My kids have learned not to even try the snow.

Rustin & Brittany said...

That picture looks like it should be on a post card or calendar or something. So cute!

Cedar Reids said...

Lexie so so pretty! You have a beautiful family. I love the picture of all three of you below. Something about snow makes it feel more like Christmas! I'm so excited :)

The Johnson's said...

We were driving the other day - Payton was being so quiet, so i looked back to see what she was doing and she was eating the slushy, dirty snow off of her shoes. Yummy

Romney Family said...

Callie,
I can't believe how cute Lexie is. She is so adorable! How are things? It's been awhile since I've heard from you.