Us
The Eckardt's
Saturday we had a couple of neighbors over for the first fire of the summer. It was a little chilly but we managed. We ate hot dogs and hamburgers and of coarse we made smores. We played a quick game of bocce ball and just got to know our neighbors a little better.
5 comments:
We had so much fun! Thanks for the invite. I think I want to go buy a set of Bocce ball soon. It's a fun game. Lets do it again soon.
Yay for Summer! We are loving the weather, and it looks like you guys are too :) Hope you are feeling good and getting ready for your baby... I know I am!
How fun. Mike is thinking about getting a fire pit thing for our back yard. My sand box is finished. The kids love it.
Thanks for inviting us! We had a great time! I'm craving another smore just thinking about it. Nate wants to get a Bocce ball set now too. You've started a trend.
It's so nice when you can finally hang out outside for a change. Looks like you had fun =>
Post a Comment