Tuesday, August 4, 2009

More Pictures of Our Girls


Our Baby Brynnlee
Lexie loves her little sister and loves to hold her and just chill on the couch.

Lexie loves giving her kisses and does so all the time.

Brynnlee sporting the only hat that fits her little head.

Girls chillin' on Lexie's bed.

Little Bright Eyes.

Our Little Angels.

Lexie

11 comments:

dcscrivy said...

Those are so cute, I bet that is the longest Lexie has ever sat still, they will be the best of friends. Sisters are the best! The pictures just don't show how tiny Brynlee is, but definitely show how absolutely beautiful she is!

Kristen said...

Callie! Brynlee is so cute! And Lexie looks like she is loving this sister-thing! Yeah! I'm sure that makes it easier on you--rather than dealing with her jealousy! Your girls are both beautiful! It's so fun to see the pictures and I'm glad everything is going well.

Janille said...

Calli, CONGRATS! I am a little behind. Brynnlee is so BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE having my two girls together! I'm sure you will too!

blm_mckell said...

Callie they are so cute. I am glad that Lexie is doing well with Brynlee. I can't wait to see her.

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Your girls are adorable! Congrats!! How fun!

Malinda said...

They are both so pretty! Those pictures make me want to hold a newborn for and hour or three.

Scott and Shay said...

Wow, they are both so beautiful! Congratulations again!

Emilee said...

She is beautiful. I hope you are doing well. I hope those clothes worked that I sent up. We cant wait to see you.

Cedar Reids said...

Congratulations!!
You have a beautiful little family. I hope everything went smoothly, and you are getting used to 2 kids. Brynlee is such a cute name! Congrats again :)

Thunderbay said...

Your girls are so cute :) Lexie looks like she is a big helper :)

Kristi Barnes said...

They are so adorable! Truly beautiful little ones:)