Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween and Soccer in Boise

For Halloween this year we went to Boise to watch JD's little brother Clay play soccer. It was a little chilly but we had a good time. Lexie still got to dress up and go trick or treating. We just found a nice neighborhood with kids walking around. She loved it and was so excited to get lots of candy. Clay's team took 1st place in the tournament and qualified for Nationals. It was a fun little get-a-way.
Morris, Clay and Janeen
Clay after winning
Clay
Baby B
Lexie is Princess Belle and Brynnlee is a ghost
Trying to get a normal picture of Lexie is getting harder and harder. She thinks she is hilarious and pulls funny faces right before we snap the picture.

4 comments:

Celeste Ferguson said...

CUTE costumes!! :)

Malinda said...

I think Lexie is hilarious too. I love the funny faces!

dcscrivy said...

The girls look very cute dressed up for Halloween, I am glad it was fun. I love Lexie's faces, especially the eyes closed one, she is so funny!

Blackham Family said...

Your girls are adorible. Seriously cutest little girls ever. How is little Brinlee(sp sorry) doing? Are you allowed to go out with her now?