Thursday, December 10, 2009

Brynnlee 4 months old

We went to the doctor yesterday, Brynnlee is now a whoppin' 11 lbs 9 oz and 23 in long. She is in the 2% for height and weight which is exciting because last time she was only in the 0.5%. She still has acid reflux and spits up all the time but hey we are making progress.
Brynnlee loves to smile and is very ticklish, she loves to stand and really hates tummy time. Lexie still loves to take care of her, she loves to help me dress her and change her diapers. Lexie loves to feed her. She thinks every time Brynnlee falls asleep that she did it and gets so proud of herself for putting her little sister to sleep.

3 comments:

SarahC said...

She is so tiny! I just did Ace's 4 month post too & I cannot believe they were born on the same day. She is such a cutie!

THE AUG BLOG said...

Your girls are so dang cute. I love Lexie's haircut. How did you get her to keep still?! Glad to see that everyone is happy and healthy.

Life with the Rosas Family said...

I didn't know you had another little girl. There are both so adorable!