Lexie when she first woke up
We were down at my parents house for Christmas. I have always been an early riser on Christmas and this one was no different. I couldn't sleep all night, the problem with this is that Brynnlee slept the whole night (first time for everything). She hasn't done it since, guess she really wanted presents. I woke Lexie up at 6:30, JD and everybody else was not very happy, but hey it is Christmas! We had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. Hope everybody had a Merry Christmas.



8 comments:
I am so glad that Lexie got over her Santa fear, who knew that is what the trick would be, can't be shown up by the little sis! Her apron turned out so cute, (I got a sewing machine and you are gonna have to help me out). The sledding looks like a lot of fun, we finally got Easton some snow gear so we can all go sledding now. I am all for dinner and games. That would be fun.
I am the same way about Christmas morning. :) I can't ever sleep. This year I skipped bed all together. :)
I LOVE the apron! So cute. And, I love that you were the first one up. Your kids are going to love having an early-rising mom on Christmas mornings.
Merry Christmas! Adorable apron...I really need to learn to sew!
It looks like you had a fantastic christmas....I love the apron you made....you are so talented...did any of the pics from the friends christmas party turn out? If they did can you email me a few?
6 30! We should start a sewing group. I have so many ideas in my head but no motivation to make any of them. I think I would follow thru if I had an incentive to do it...like going out to Lunch and sewing afterwards. I still want to go that Santa Monica pizza place:)
Glad to see u had a great x-mas!
Totally Cute! We always get up early too... It's no fun if you don't :) Love all the pictures
That is such a cute apron. Me and my mom really got into making aprons this summer. I was so excited to have a matching apron with Robyn but she screamed when I tried to put it on her. I can't get her to wear it.
Looks like you guys had a good Christmas as a family.
Post a Comment