Friday, January 22, 2010

Pics of our cute Girls

Lexie not smiling for the camera
What Lexie would like to do everyday all day
G & G Cox gave these cute outfits to the girls for Christmas
Lexie realizing she loves chocolate pudding
Baby B's Big Eyes
You think she is smiling, really she is on the verge of crying
The one pic where they are both looking at the camera

9 comments:

Kristi Barnes said...

very very cute! Lexie looks so much like you, what a lucky girl. They both have very beautiful eyes too

Claudy said...

Lexie is so much fun to be around. She's very sociable! and very smart for her age.

Sarah said...

Cute girls! I love their beautiful eyes!

dcscrivy said...

those are all so very cute, They both have the biggest eyes! Lexie is so cute with her hair all curly, your lucky that she likes it fixed, Addy always looks homeless lately cause she doesn't want to get her hair fixed. Brynnlee sure is growing up, what a cute smile (or almost cry).

Anonymous said...

So very cute!! I can't believe how fast Brynnlee is growing!

Malinda said...

They are both so cute! I love Lexie's hair in that first picture. She looks so grown up.

Emilee said...

So Adorable. I just love Lex's hair!

Ashley Russell said...

OH MY GOSH YOUR GIRLS ARE ADORABLE! HOPE ALL IS WELL

Syme Family said...

Lexie's hair is so cute. I can't wait tell Robyn's hair grows out. Both your girls are so cute. I am getting so excited to have two girls.