This is Brynnlee and her cousin Colby. It was a little difficult to get Colby close enough to Brynnlee to get a picture but keep him far enough away that she couldn't reach his face. They are almost 7 months apart. Brynnlee is now 9 months old. Still not crawling but getting really close. I almost got her to crawl to Colby but she just isn't quite ready for it. She can go backwards really well. She gets stuck under the couch, table and bed, she then screams until we pull her out. Someday she will learn.
10 years ago
3 comments:
Look at how darn cute they both are! Love it. *
Hey do you know for sure what day you guys were going to head up? And do you care if I follow you up to Montana?
So what do you think about me coming and spending the night Wednesday? what is you address so I can map quest it
Post a Comment