JD made Lexie a flour balloon to play with. She loved it and loved it and loved it a little too much! When I saw her I started laughing I thought it was hilarious. She didn't think it was funny at all. I think she did learn that you can't bite flour balloons.
It was everywhere, she was spitting the rest of the day claiming she still had flour in her mouth.


5 comments:
Now that's a good picture(last one)!
That's funny, I can only imagine how nasty that tasted. I am so glad that Brynnlee is doing better, poor girl. I love the picture of Lexie sleeping at bear lake, kids can sleep in very funny positions when they are tired!
I was just thinking about those the other day and how I loved playing with them as a kid. I was going to make Robyn one then realized what a huge mess they would make so I didn't.
That is so funny. I am laughing just thinking about it. Brynnlee looks so little in her big carseat.
Tha is the best picture of Lexi!! Brynnlee looks so tiny in her carseat....I forget that is what they look like when they first start riding in it!! So Funny!
Post a Comment