Brynnlee got this stroller from my mom for her birthday. She is obsessed with her little bag that carries diapers and wipes. She carries it all day until I take it away.
She climbs on it and even tries to take a little nap
She tries to climb in it, don't worry the bag is safely in the stroller, unlike my child.
Yes, she does walk with it sometimes. Notice the bag
I'm glad Brynnlee is doing better! What a CRAZY time that must have been! Sheeshie--I bet you are doing much better too! It looks like you have been busy having fun! I love Brynnlee's bag and stroller! She is so cute! Lexie looked adorable in her new dress--they do listen to everything heh? I just posted more pics of Jeju (I took so many--it was hard to narrow it down)! I think I took a million. Oh well. Thank heaven for digital cameras!
We have been married for seven years now. JD is an agent for American Family Insurance. I am lucky and get to stay home with our 3 children. Lexie is an energetic 5 year old going on 16. She is always decorating or creating something. Brynnlee is a 3 year old ball of fire. She is very mischievous and loves to do everything her big sister does. Boston our baby boy was born in September. He is the dream baby. He is content and happy and sleeps at night!
We are all healthy and happy, living the good life.
4 comments:
Very cute, I think she is going to be a girly girl:) I love Lexies dress for preschool,tell her she did great choosing. Love you guys!
The girls are growing up so fast! Lexi looked adorable at preschool! We also love that stroller at our house.
Brynnlee does look a lot happier. I love reading your blog.
I'm glad Brynnlee is doing better! What a CRAZY time that must have been! Sheeshie--I bet you are doing much better too! It looks like you have been busy having fun! I love Brynnlee's bag and stroller! She is so cute! Lexie looked adorable in her new dress--they do listen to everything heh? I just posted more pics of Jeju (I took so many--it was hard to narrow it down)! I think I took a million. Oh well. Thank heaven for digital cameras!
Post a Comment