This is a long overdue post but better late than never.
Way back when the Jazz were winning (first of the season) I had talked to my dad about going to a Jazz game for JD's birthday. Well then the Jazz started sucking it up, but nonetheless we went to the game and had a good time with my parents. The best part of the night was eating at Ruth's Chris (yes it was to die for). I had talked to Clay about getting us soccer tickets also, he got us great seats to the CONCACAF Championships game. It was a great night and a great game, it would have been better if they won. But it was still an awesome atmosphere. Thank you Kamille for watching our girls at the last minute! On his actual birthday we had a BBQ with our RAGNAR team, I did make him a snickers pie and we all sang to him.
Now for just a little cheesiness, JD I love you, you are the best husband and father I could ever hope for. Thank you so much for all you do for us. Thanks for making life so fun, for making me laugh, and for taking care of us. We love you.


1 comment:
Happy belated birthday JD!
Ruth's Chris steaks are to die for.
Post a Comment