Back in November Lexie and I went to Disney On Ice. I think she really liked it, but mostly because she was with her cousins. I don't think she would have enjoyed it as much if it was just her and I. We had a great time going to lunch and talking with the girls.
![]() |
| Emma Kate, Cambree, Adam, Payton and Lexie |
| I should have thought to let her wear her princess dress. |
| She was determined at Apple Bee's to get this flag, I think that was her favorite souvenir. |
| The only way to get Lexie to smile lately is to do a funny face picture after a good one. |
| Enjoying the way way way over priced snowcone. |
| At the end all the princesses came out, even Mulan. Lexie was thrilled. |
| Grandma with her girls |

No comments:
Post a Comment