Congratulations! Nate came in and said "Did you already know?", and I said "She's pregnant?!?" Good guess. :) I love the shirts and I'm so happy for you guys.
Congratulations, I am very happy for you! I love the shirts, such a cute idea, maybe JD can get that boy he's been hoping for! I am thinking about a trip up in a few weeks to get together, I will give you all a call!
We have been married for seven years now. JD is an agent for American Family Insurance. I am lucky and get to stay home with our 3 children. Lexie is an energetic 5 year old going on 16. She is always decorating or creating something. Brynnlee is a 3 year old ball of fire. She is very mischievous and loves to do everything her big sister does. Boston our baby boy was born in September. He is the dream baby. He is content and happy and sleeps at night!
We are all healthy and happy, living the good life.
11 comments:
Congratulations! Nate came in and said "Did you already know?", and I said "She's pregnant?!?" Good guess. :) I love the shirts and I'm so happy for you guys.
Yay! Very exciting. You guys should have ten kids - your children are beautiful!! Congrats! *
Congrats!!! I'm with Lexie and praying for a boy.
congratulations!! i am hoping for another boy also!! it will be so much fun to have all these new babies in the ward!!
sorry i didn't mean "another" boy. i meant i hope you have a boy just like the rest of the new babies born this year!! congratulations!!
Congrats! Your family is seriously AdOrAbLe!! What a cute way of making it known to the blogging world. :)
Cute! Congrats :)
Congrats!!! How have you been feeling? So fun and such a cute/clever way to announce :)
Congratulations, I am very happy for you! I love the shirts, such a cute idea, maybe JD can get that boy he's been hoping for! I am thinking about a trip up in a few weeks to get together, I will give you all a call!
Yeah! Congratulations
Yeah! Congratulations
Post a Comment