Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lexie Meet's the Horses




Lexie is an animal lover. We can never go a day without visiting Jerzi (Mo's dog) or the Harley (the neighbor's dog). We took her to the horses and she absolutely loved it. JD and Monette let her feed grass to the horses and then some apple treats. Now if I put a cracker or candy on my hand she eats it out of my hand like the horses do, and then she laughs at herself. JD put her on bareback first and she did not want to get off, she just kept patting the horse. We put her on with Grandpa and then JD, they both took her for a ride, she loved every minute of it. Now I can get her to look at the TV when there is a puppy or horse, but that is about it. I am really worried about driving to Oregon with her this summer. She is like her dad and can't sit still for anything.

No comments: