Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TreeHouse Museum






My Mom, Kim, Payton, Brandi and her kids came up to see my house and go to the TreeHouse Museum. It was really fun, if you are sick of entertaining your little ones this is the place to go. Kids could stay there all day and not run out of things to do. There is so many things to do, the grown ups were definately ready to go before the little ones were. Lexie rode the stuffed bear in the Three Bears Cottage. She climbed all over the train. She basically followed around her older cousin and tried to do everything they did.

5 comments:

Emilee said...

Yeah for Blogs! Glad to see that you got one, I know I invited you a while ago to mine, but let me know if I need to invite you again to view it.

The Johnson's said...

Hey Callie... It looks good... its fun to be able to keep up with you guys

The Johnson's said...

the family means... kim... i got that fixed... its never done that on anyone else's

Malinda said...

your blog is so totally cute. I'm glad you finaly have one.

dcscrivy said...

It looks great, it's kinda fun to, huh. Cracks me up that Lexi pretends to eat like a horse, she definitely has a sense of humor.