I swear I hit every sand trap possible!
JD on the 10th hole
Beautiful Course
JD putting
I wasn't the only one in sand traps!
Playing right on the edge of cliffs
JD and Morris (his dad)
We found a LOT of balls.
On Saturday night we went to Les Miserable at Tuachan. It was great. I love the setting against the giant red rock cliffs.
Sunday JD and I came home through Fairview to pick up Lexie. She had a fun time playing with Payton. My mom cooked a birthday dinner for Tori and me. I picked fajitas which she had never cooked before, and they were great.
Yes, Tori's cake does have more candles than mine!
5 comments:
What a fun trip. Sounds like a blast. And you look like a pro golfer out there. I am scared to death of golfing. I am sure you heard about last years work party golf incident. Spencer and your dad were there. Oh still scares me thinking about it. anyways you still on for tomorrow? If something came up let me know. cant wait to see ya
HEY! I just went golfing with my dad the other day for the first time in almost 5 years. It was so much fun! It was awesome to get back on the golf course! I've missed it.
You guys look great. I'm a little jealous that your husband golfs, because mine doesn't :(
Sounds like a fun weekend!
It sounds like you had a great birthday. Love ya
Happy Birthday Callie! We loved watching Lexie. The pictures of her are way cute. Its our turn to get away for a weekend... wanna babysit? j/k I wish. It was good to see you guys.
What a great gift for you to enjoy. Kim is such a sweetheart. Kids are great,but it's fun to remeber what it's like to be just the two of you sometimes. Happy belated birthday by the way!!
Post a Comment