It looks like Lexie loves Boozer! Ha ha! You guys look like you are having so much fun! I've heard the new stadium is nice! That's fun that Brandi and her kids got to play with you guys!
Oh and Abby couldn't come to the sisters night out because Spencer HAD to go to the football game with his young men so she stayed home with the kids. She wasn't super excited about that as you can imagine.
I love all your posts! Lexie is so dang cute! And I am not surprised about her personality, I would say she takes after her mother! And that's a good thing! I miss you! I am coming back to Utah for Christmas break. I would love to get together with you!
You guys are always having some kind of fun! Lexie and Taylor must have the same attitude about smiling for cameras! She's so cute, even when she doesn't smile. You guys look great!
Callie, I just saw the comment you left about Korea!! COME VISIT!! That would be awesome! Is that where JD went on his mission? We are going to be about 55 miles from Seoul I think. YEAH! Let us know when you start planning your trip! Kristen
Walmart huh? It's not the first place I would pick for an NBA player to do a gig but it works. How fun. I think Lexie is one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen.
We have been married for seven years now. JD is an agent for American Family Insurance. I am lucky and get to stay home with our 3 children. Lexie is an energetic 5 year old going on 16. She is always decorating or creating something. Brynnlee is a 3 year old ball of fire. She is very mischievous and loves to do everything her big sister does. Boston our baby boy was born in September. He is the dream baby. He is content and happy and sleeps at night!
We are all healthy and happy, living the good life.
9 comments:
OK, why did you not tell me about that, soooo cool!!! Why at walmart?
Boozer at Walmart...hmmm interesting. I'm glad I'm not the only one who hangs out at walmart!That's cool that you guys got a picture with him.
It looks like Lexie loves Boozer! Ha ha! You guys look like you are having so much fun! I've heard the new stadium is nice! That's fun that Brandi and her kids got to play with you guys!
Lexie looks thrilled. Ha!
Oh and Abby couldn't come to the sisters night out because Spencer HAD to go to the football game with his young men so she stayed home with the kids. She wasn't super excited about that as you can imagine.
I love all your posts! Lexie is so dang cute! And I am not surprised about her personality, I would say she takes after her mother! And that's a good thing! I miss you! I am coming back to Utah for Christmas break. I would love to get together with you!
You guys are always having some kind of fun! Lexie and Taylor must have the same attitude about smiling for cameras! She's so cute, even when she doesn't smile. You guys look great!
Callie,
I just saw the comment you left about Korea!! COME VISIT!! That would be awesome! Is that where JD went on his mission? We are going to be about 55 miles from Seoul I think. YEAH! Let us know when you start planning your trip!
Kristen
Walmart huh? It's not the first place I would pick for an NBA player to do a gig but it works. How fun. I think Lexie is one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen.
COOL!
Post a Comment