Last Saturday while JD worked on the shed (pictures are coming) I went and played volleyball with my ward. It turned out to be really fun. At first I wasn't so sure about playing. It was hard to find the right level of intensity, but once I did I had a great time. We went in as first place from our stake (no other teams from our stake played). We ended up in the Championship game and WON! It was the first time I have played church ball and had fun.

Champions
4 comments:
How fun...I miss playing volleyball all the time, wasn't snow the greatest?! Wish we were closer to get all of us together again. Those were good times
Good job callie!
You have been tagged Callie
6 Random facts:
1. Link this post to the person who tagged you:
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
I'm glad I found your blog. I'm trying not to covet Lexie's hair . . . seeing the curls and pigtails makes me a little jealous. She is a cutie!
Good work with the volleyball championship.
Post a Comment