We had a great Easter Day. We had an easter egg hunt for Payton and Lexie in the back yard. They both got way too much candy, but loved every minute of it. We BBQ kabobs and had a nice dinner. We played a game of boccie ball (not sure if that is how you spell it). The weather was great and it was really hard to leave. Lexie didn't take a nap the whole weekend, when we got in the car to leave we didn't even make it a block before she was out. She slept the whole way home and went to bed right when we got home and slept the whole night. We had the most peaceful ride home we have had in two years!
Lexie finding eggs.
4 comments:
I love the outfits. They are so cute.
I don't know how many times I've said it, but I'll say it again.... Lexie is so stinkin' cute! You guys look great, loved the family photo. Cootos to JD on your anniversary trip. Sounds like you guys had a great time. Loved the bathroom story. Made me laugh!
Zander did the same thing with the new socks I put in his Easter basket. He was like, "Candy! Candy! Eggs! Socks?" Lexie looks so cute in her dress. You are looking really good too!
I love the girls outfits. How fun. Wish we could have been there. Tell JD he is awesome for taking you to Phantom too!
Post a Comment