Friday, May 15, 2009

Hogle Zoo

Thursday we went to the Hogle Zoo with Janeen, Jed, and Leslie and her kids. Lexie was so excited to go and see animals. She was much more fun this time than last time we took her. She actually walked the whole time and let Mia ride in her stroller. She loved every animal. It is so fun to see her get so excited over seeing animals. Hopefully we can make it back soon.
Jake, Lexie and Ellie

Mia, Ellie, Jed, Lexie and Jake

The two girls had so much fun together

Me and Lexie at the giraffes, she loved them

She was excited they were eating hay.

Family picture with the zebras.

The whole gang on the Rhino

Leslie was the candy lady and this is what she dealt with most of the time.

Lexie and daddy

Lexie with a peacock and gorilla

Oh, what a big girl!

4 comments:

blm_mckell said...

It looks like you had a nice time. Madison went to the zoo today for a field trip. She said it was fun but long.

Anonymous said...

I keep telling Tod I want to take Ty soon I know he would love it! Sounds like you had a good time.

Janille said...

I love going to the zoo! It looks like you had a good time! I hope your enjoying your summer! p.s. you are looking SO CUTE!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

The zoo looks like so much fun. I can't wait to go, we have a trip scheduled this summer too!