Thursday, June 4, 2009

More Wedding Pics

Cutting the cake

Casey and Tina and all the grandkids

Family at the temple

Jake, Lexie, Josh, Cambree and Payton at the Jordan River Temple

Tori and Lexie

My beautiful sister Tori

The happy couple

Dad, Mom, Tina, Casey and Grandma

The whole Family

All the boys

All the Girls

Mom and Dad

Tori the last one standing

Just Married

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man times flies I can't believe Casey is old enough to get married. He should still be little!

Janille said...

How fun! I LOVE all of the wedding pictures! I can't believe Tori is the last of the bunch!!

It's been fun catching up on your blog! Looks like you guys are having a great summer!

Anonymous said...

Hey Callie thanks so much for finding out for me. He really wants one but is afraid of bringing one home right now, that would give them 5 dogs and he thinks his dad would not be too happy! But please let us know if she has another batch. We looked all last year and they where always sold before we got to them. He has a 15 year old that we keep thinking isn't going to last long. Wish I could get one for Ty but I think 4 would be way too many! Thanks so much hope all is well.

Hilary said...

Cal! You look so great! I need to call you! I miss you! I can't believe Casey is married. Time has flown! I know this is pretty late, but I'm way behind...congratulations on the pregnancy! Yay! I'm so excited for you. Also, Lexie just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Way to be a good example to me of keeping up the blog. I'm going to try to follow your example! Love you!

Lindsay G said...

Dang! I had no idea Casey was getting married! It's crazy that we are all getting older! Cute pics!

Malinda said...

how exciting. that is awesome he is married.

amity said...

what a fun day. i love weddings. lexi is so adorable.

Kristen said...

Hey Callie! The wedding looked beautiful! Casey and Tina look so happy! It was fun to see the pictures! October of 2010 sounds perfect for us! Let me know what you want to do and what you want to see while you're here. I know JD and John will probably know a lot of great things to do! Yeah! I am so excited! Hooray for Korea . . . and for visitors!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Congrats to Casey and Tina. The wedding looks like it was just beautiful.