Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Brynnlee Parry

Very proud big sister

Mom and girls



JD guessed closest to her weight so he won the 2 dollar bill.
She is here! She did decide she wanted to come early. Brynnlee was born on Sunday July 26th at 12:41 PM. She weighed 5 lbs 6 oz and was 17 inches long. Lexie is a very proud and helpful big sister. She never wants to leave her side, hopefully this will wear off soon.

21 comments:

Curtis~Kali~Jaxton~Boston said...

Congratulations! I love the name Brynnlee.

Claudy said...

We're so happy for you guys! Maddie wants to play with Lexie but I told he she needs to wait a little bit until everything settles down. If you need a break give us a call and well be glad to have Lexie come over to play.

Malinda said...

Congratulations Callie!! She is so beautiful. You comme up with creative names. Her names is so unique and I love it. Good luck with everything.

Leslee said...

Congrats...what a cutie!

dcscrivy said...

Yay, what sweet pictures, I am so glad that Lexie is doing so good with her. You are so lucky that you can go so early and still have such healthy little girls!

JJ&K said...

Congrats! Hope everything is going well with you all!

Blackham Family said...

Congralations She is a doll.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Brett told Tod Monday that she came early. Hope all is well, she is a cutie!!

blm_mckell said...

How cute. We love the pictures. What did JD guess. We can't wait to see her.

Rob & Autum said...

Oh she is so tiny and so cute! Congrats on your new baby girl!

Kristi Barnes said...

Congratulations! You'll love having 2, I think it's so much more fun, it's always nice with the siblings are excited too:)

Thunderbay said...

Congratulations she is soooo cute :)Hope your feeling well.

Lindsay G said...

Glad to see everything went well! She is adorable! Congrats!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Congrats! How fun, two little girls!! She is so precious!

SarahC said...

That's crazy that our babies were born on the same day! We will have to get them together some day!nShe is adorable & I'm glad all went well!

Romney Family said...

Congratulations!!! Both girls are so adorable! Brynnlee is so tiny and sweet! Good luck with the two kids. Lexie will be able to help out more than you think.

Kristen said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful and I am glad to hear that she is doing well! How are you feeling? I am excited to hear more and see more! Hooray for healthy babies . . . even if they are tiny!!

EmWJ said...

Congrats! I might have to put this in the RS newsletter, if that's ok.

Emily :)

Hilary said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! You look way to good in those pictures to have just given birth. Your girls are beautiful!

Emilee said...

Shes beautiful Cal. We cant wait to meet her.

R~M~T said...

Congratulations!! Cute name! By the way I love your baby room and decor!!