Sunday, October 25, 2009

Brynnlee's Blessing

We blessed Brynnlee yesterday. It was really nice. It was a bit different, we did it at our house. We were having a hard time finding a Sunday when both our families could be there. Then with all the sickness going around we decided to do it at our house. JD did a wonderful job and we are so thankful for all our family who was able to come.
Brynnlee and Grandpa and Grandma Parry

JD's parents and us

Brynnlee with Grandma V

Steve, Louise and us

Brynnlee and Dad

Family

My mom and my girls

My parents and us

Brynnlee and Mom

Baby B

Brynnlee and big sister Lexie

14 comments:

dcscrivy said...

Brynnlee looks so pretty in her dress. I am glad you were able to find a time to do it. Looks like a great day!

amity said...

what a great day!! i love having my baby's blessed at home. in my opinion, it makes it a more intimate, special thing. your family is so cute!!

Celeste Ferguson said...

She is a cutie! She is getting so big!! Beautiful dress too! :)

blm_mckell said...

I love the dress it is so pretty. Brynnlee is so cute. You look great. I like your dress. Sorry we missed it. I would rather have been there instead of here with sick kids.

Janille said...

What a special day! I LOVE all of the pictures! You have a beautiful family!

Lindsay G said...

We are thinking about doing the same thing when we bless Adalyn...it's hard finding a time that works for everyone! Your family is so cute!

Ben and Jenny Cox said...

What some cute pictures and what an adorable family you guys have been blessed with! I'm so sorry that we weren't able to attend the blessing and wish we could have been there.

Malinda said...

She is adorable! I love all the family pics.

JJ&K said...

Cute little family! You look beautfiul by the way!

Scott and Shay said...

She looks so beautiful!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Brynnlee looks so adorable in her dress!! You have such cute daughters!!

Malinda said...

What a cute little family! Congrats! Your new addition is so adorable!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

What cute pictures! She looks so pretty in her blessing dress.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the comment! Brynnlee has gotten so big! She is so cute she looks a lot like Lexie.