Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cousins

Yesterday me and the girls went with JD to take pictures of my aunts house for insurance. We drove up to Shelley, ID. We got to spend a little time with my aunt and cousin Jenny. Weird facts: Jenny and I are a couple months apart, Lexie and her daughter Ryleigh are about 10 days apart and Brynnlee and her daughter Tynleigh are one month apart. Lexie and Ryleigh were so cute with their little sisters. They each wanted to hold the other ones sister instead of their own sister. We had a nice but all to short visit with them. When we got home we dropped the kids off at Leslie's and JD took me out to dinner for my birthday. It was a great birthday, thank you for all the birthday wishes.
Posing for the camera.

What a ham

All of us.

Lexie holding Brynnlee and Ryleigh holding Tynleigh

Lexie holding Tynleigh and Ryleigh holding Brynnlee

6 comments:

dcscrivy said...

Those girls are gonna have a lot of fun together over the years. I am glad that you had a good birthday, I thought of you, we got to get together.

amity said...

how fun that you and your cousin have kids the same age. too bad she doesn't live closer to you. happy belated birthday. i need to be more on the ball with friends birthdays. it doesn't help that i hide in primary every week.

Janille said...

What cute kids! I love the pictures.

Marva said...

Hey congrats on your baby!! Sorry I haven't blogged in months so i am trying to play catch up. Your girls are adorable and so are Jennilyn's

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Happy birthday...how fun, all those girls!!

Scott and Shay said...

Happy Birthday...cute pictures!