Last week we spent the day at the park. It was gorgeous weather and Lexie really needed to get out of the house. She was so excited to play in the leaves and on the swings. I guess it was really good to get one last outing in before the snow starts flying.
Lexie loves to hang on things and tries to do flips. She is actually pretty good.
Lexie is now tall enough to get on the swing by herself, too bad she hit the growth spurt now and not when I was 8 months prego lifting her on the swing.
Lexie was sure cheesing it but wouldn't open her eyes.



2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun at the park, I like the pic of you and Brynnlee, it is really cute. Getting on the swings by themselves is definitely good, we are working on pumping at our house, seems to be taking a while to catch on :)which I think is on purpose!
What a fun day at the park. Which park did you go to?
Post a Comment