Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pres. Day

Lexie and Brynnlee just waking up and playing in mom and dads bed.
We went bowling on Pres. Day
JD helping Lexie
She was so cute, she would try to guess how many pins the ball would knock down
Brynnlee enjoyed bowling also
Of course they both could never look at the camera at the same time
Baby B on the little merry-go-round
Lexie on the merry-go-round

3 comments:

Scott and Shay said...

Haha, how fun...your pictures are darling! I can't believe how much the girls have changed sense I've seen them...time flies!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

YOu have such cute girlies!! I ordered my material from AFC-Express.com The fabric is super cheap.... I wish I would have known you were making them because you could have ordered with me and my sisters and we could have gotten free shipping....there shipping is out of control...our shipping was $31 for a couple pounds!! ANyways make sure you get Nylon chiffon....we also ordered our satin for the waist band fromm there because it matches up with the Nylon Chiffon colors....Hope that helps!

blm_mckell said...

I really like how your island turned out.

I like the wall hangings that you did.

Your girls are so cute.