Monday, March 8, 2010

Random things we have been doing . . . .

We are all doing good and just can't wait for Spring to come. Lexie needs to be outside were see can run and be loud and get dirty. We need the nice fresh air so we can all be healthy and stay healthy. Here is a little of what we have been doing lately.
Lexie loves her daddy and tries to imitate him all the time
No more naps, but once in awhile I get lucky and find her like this.
She helped me make a chocolate cake and then licked the bowl and spoons
(Didn't rotate sorry) Brynnlee is getting bigger and happier! She smiles so easy and loves to play. She is so ticklish. She love, loves her feet and chewing on anything she can get in her mouth.
Lexie being safe (helmet) on her bouncy bouncy ball.
A couple ruffle bum onies I made.
Bow and flower hangers I made for Brynnlees room.
These two crafts doubled my V-day decor. My friend Kamille and I got a little craft bug and made these.

These are in the wrong order but we got new hardware for our kitchen. We got rid of the ugly white knobs I hated and now our kitchen looks so much better.
I also painted our island black
Lexie was dying to get in the picture (front of the island)
Island in the process of painting

5 comments:

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

You are seriously so crafty!! You make such cute stuff!

Celeste Ferguson said...

Oh those crafts are so cute!! You need to tell me how you made the bow hangers! Your girls are adorable! :)

The Johnson's said...

I love the hangers for Brynnlee's room... I'm painting Marl's room purple... those would match perfect. Could I have them? j/k you'll definately have to teach me how

behoxer said...

Hi Callie! Kate just got pictures done, and we did some in those cute onesies you made! I LOVE them! Thank you so much. You are way crafty and talented! You'll have to teach me.

Scott and Shay said...

Looks like you have been BUSY! Everything looks so great..I need to take craft lessons from you!