Take a look at the picture and guess what is all over her!
and Lexie's carpet and barbie clothes.
Any guesses?
FINGERNAIL POLISH! We had some friends over watching "The Jimmer Show". Kids were playing just great. Lexie and Sammi were doing each others hair and then wanted to paint their nails. I said no way. They put the polish back, but Brynnlee found it. She comes waddling into the TV room, JD says, "does B have something in her mouth"? I look at her and think oh, man she got into Lexie's lipstick. I pick her up to get a closer look and realized lipstick was wishful thinking. She is covered in nail polish. I had to scrape her tongue and lips to get it off. I used nail polish remover to get some of it off her arms and hands. I put her in the tub and scrubbed some more. She still has it everywhere, not to mention the carpet in Lexie's room. JD and I have scrubbed for about an hour, not looking good. The joys of kids! I am pretty proud of both JD and I, neither of us freaked out. It possibly could have been the fact we had company, but hey we were both very calm.



4 comments:
WOW! Company or no company, I'm very impressed that you didn't freak out. We've only had one fingernail polish/carpet disaster and I certainly didn't stay calm. :)
Oh my goodness, I guarantee I wouldn't have been so calm. Easton broke a nail polish once on the tile floor, luckily polish remover got it right off. I realize the more kids I have the harder it is to keep things nice. The older two leave things on the floor, then Pax comes around and crayons all over things, ugg. Gotta love 'em! I am glad they are enjoying the spring, my kids are loving it too.
So I found your blog through Claudy. I am dying over this paint story...KIDS!!! I also scrolled through many of your older posts, and you guys do a lotof fun things as a family. But what kills me is the fish you ate in Korea. I mean seriously, hats off to you. I'm willing to eat at the taco carts in Ogden, in-fact, I rather enjoy them...but raw fish, no way jose. My husband would be so proud of me if I even considered eating raw octopus, but I don't think I could. But then again, I think I would rather it that than that sicky, sicky, sicky fish you ate that was in the straw basket. Bleh! Anyway, hats off to you!
Oh boy! I would have freaked! Props to you for staying calm!
Post a Comment