Brynnlee is growing up. She still isn't talking but she sure does get her point across. She is already teasing her big sister. She knows exactly what to do to get Lexie going. Sometimes I just have to sit back and laugh. Lexie gets so frustrated and it just makes Brynnlee keep going. Oh, the love between sisters!
She loves to play in her food. Not much food gets in her mouth these days. But she does move it around so it looks like she ate some.
The one thing I am not suppose to feed her as a meal . . . CEREAL, and she loves it. She has cereal as a snack quite often. Lexie's gives B her leftovers, hence the two bowls.
Did I mention she still loves chocolate!

3 comments:
Brynnlee and Korbin would get along great! Cereal is one of Korbin's favorite meals.
Cereal is a favorite here too! :)
she is so stinkin cute!! you can tell she is going to be quite the little fireball, if she isn't already. i am glad she is doing well.
Post a Comment