Monday, June 2, 2008

I Have Been Tagged! 6 Random Things About MySelf

1. I met JD the first night I moved up to Ogden. Now how is that not meant to be.

2. I have no feeling on my left hip and down my left thigh. All of my surface nerves were cut during surgery, so it really bugs me when people touch my leg. Not because I can feel it but because I can't (I know that makes perfect sence).

3. I love chocolate. I could eat nothing but chocolate and be as happy as ever. I have to have chocolate at least twice a day, I seriously can't go without it.

4. I am an artist at heart. I can't draw or anything, but sometimes I like to think I can.

5. I really hate to iron. I will do just about anything so I don't have to iron. I have found many ways of getting around it, yes most of them don't look as good but I really don't care.

6. I love to tickle Lexie and make her laugh. The only problem with this is that she is only ticklish when she wants to be. So if she is not in the mood you can tickle her anywhere and there is noway she is laughing. So I guess the ticklish gene split on her because I am ticklish whether I want to be or not and JD is never never ever ticklish.

I tag Kim and Emilee

No comments: