Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight Fan

I couldn't resit posting these pictures. I put vampire teeth in her mouth. At first she didn't like it, but I told her she could scare daddy and then she wouldn't take them out. Notice the drool on her chin, she couldn't figure out how to swallow.


3 comments:

Janille said...

How cute! I LOVE the drool!

Janille

dcscrivy said...

That is hilarious. Especially that she wanted to scare JD, definitely his child! The shed looks awesome, it's nice when the big projects start to come to an end, huh. I love the fence, it is very cute, the bedspread will be perfect.

Cedar Reids said...

That is so cute! She makes a cute Renesme!
I'm impressed with all the building and decorating! Can you come and decorate Taylor's room when your done? I can't figure out what to do with it. You guys sound like your keeping busy. Looks fun! :)