Monday, January 26, 2009

Grandma Anderson's 80th Birthday

This weekend we celebrated my Grandma Anderson's 80th Birthday. She was in charge of a Family History Fair on Saturday, so everyone went to support her in that. I found out that I do and have done family history that I didn't even know about (yeah! for me). That night we had a surprise dinner for her at the church. We took a family picture, which didn't take as long as I thought it would considering there was about 100+ people in it. There were a couple tributes read for her. It was really nice, I hope she enjoyed it.

My Grandma and her kids are on the front row, spouses are on the back row.
Four Generations


It is so fun to have so many cousins the same age.

Grandma opening her presents.


4 comments:

Syme Family said...

How fun. I love Aunt Hazel she is so cute. I know I'm not her granddaughter but she always treated me like one. I remember I went and helped her clip the levi quilt she made you for your wedding. I loved going and visiting her.
That's fun that all of you were able to be there for her. I can't believe how big Brandi's kids are getting. I haven't seen her forever. I really need to go to the next cabin reunion.

Blackham Family said...

How fun. Everyone is getting so big it is crazy. So.. Nathan has one of his 12 hour days monday and we were wondering if we could come up and see you and your place. Also I was wondering if you could ask Kristen and Brandi if I could get an invite to there blogs. Let me know if monday works for you if it doesnt I thin Friday is another doosey.

Romney Family said...

Hi Callie, yes this ice storm does really stink. It's finally starting to clear up. No ice is melting yet but at least they have the roads clear. Things are going great for me, just starting to feel uncomfortable and ready to have this baby. Still have 2 1/2 months left though. How about you and your family, how are things going?

Marva said...

Fun times! What a group we are. She has such a great posterity. Such a great women that I adore and admire.