Thursday, January 8, 2009

Once You POP,

You Can't Stop!

Lexie is so addicted to Pringles. She could eat a whole tube all by herself if I would let her. Once she has the tube it is a fight to get it away from her. She woke up this morning and the first thing she said was "chips mom". She gets her sweet tooth from me, but this chip addiction is totally her dad's fault.

5 comments:

Janille said...

That is so funny! She is so cute! Good Luck with that!

Syme Family said...

Callie we need to get our girls together they would be good friends. Robyn does the same thing all she wanted to eat for breakfast this morning is chips. Any time she shes the bag she'll sit and say chip chip until I give her one.
I am jealous of her hair. Robyn hardly has any.

Emilee said...

That is adorable! Love the sweater too.

The Johnson's said...

Cute pics Callie. Payton loves pringles too. I asked her the other night what her favorite food was and she told me chips. We're really healthy eaters around our house.

Marva said...

Chips are a weekness,especially pringles.My kids are addicted as well. That is so funny. What a cutie!