Last week we went mini-golfing at Toad's. JD and I have always been a little competitive with each other when it comes to mini-golf. Well this is the first time we have taken Lexie with us. Come to find out, it is really hard to keep the competitive edge when you are chasing her around. Yelling at her not to get in the water, telling her not to throw the ball, no running, don't pick up other peoples balls. Leslie and Brent and Monette also came with us with their kids. I do have to say that we had fun and we did end up tying in the end (I know who likes a tie). I think Lexie had fun copying everything Ellie was doing, which didn't make Ellie to happy.

The three trouble makers

She is not pulling it out of the hole, she is putting it in the hole.
The three trouble makers
She is not pulling it out of the hole, she is putting it in the hole.
1 comment:
HEHE...that is so funny. What a cutie. Golfing brings out the best in all of us. Lexie is at such a fun age.
Post a Comment