Wednesday we went to the pool for the first time of the summer. Lexie was so excited she had a hard time waiting in line to pay. When we finally got in there she didn't even want to take off her shoes before running in. She still loves the water but is a little more cautious when she is wearing her life jacket than when she is not. This is so backwards but we will see how she does throughout the summer. She is convinced that the big pool is way more fun than the little kids pool. She wants to jump in and kick and swim like a big girl. I would rather just sit and watch her in the kiddy pool but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. We met my friend Lindsay and her kids there. Lexie had a lot of fun with Sammie.
Sammie and Lexie on the frog slide
5 comments:
Every time I drive by the pool it looks so fun, but I have yet to actually go there. It looks like an awesome place for kids! I can definitely see why she likes it so much!
OK, I should have just squeezed my kids into their old suits because Addy asked if she could call lexie and I told her she was at the pool. "Is it summer?" is what she asks and promply squeezed into her suit. So this morning I tried Easton's on him, and it could still work until I have a chance to get another. So next time you go, call me, cause Addy is begging, maybe tomorrow? I'll call you (wow, sorry, long story)
It looks like it's going to be a fun summer for Lexie at the pool. Cute pictures
cute pics... next time i come up there... i definately want to take payton to that pool... she'd love it
Lexie is so adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting!
I'm so glad that I found your blog...and kind of strange...I found Leslie's blog address at grandma's and your blog through her's...crazy!
Post a Comment