Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Discovery Gateway

A couple weeks ago me and the girls met up with my friend Randi and her little boy Tanner. We went to Discovery Gateway. We were both sick of being cooped up in the house all winter and the kids needed to run. This was a great idea. Although we didn't get very much talking done, due to the fact we were chasing our kids everywhere. It was great to see her and catch up on what we could. It was also great to let the kids out and play.
Brynnlee even got some playing time in with big sis Lexie
If you haven't played with Magfomers before you are missing out. Lexie got some for Christmas and absolutely loves them. She loved at Discovery they had tons more than she has.
She actually liked the helicopter this time.
She still loved playing in the store and shopping (I have no idea were she got the gene from)!

1 comment:

blm_mckell said...

I am glad you guys had fun. We got some of the Magnaforms for Dallan for his birthday. We hope he likes them. If not I think they are cool. I may just play with them.