On March 14 Lexie turned 3! She has been looking forward to her birthday for along time. She kept telling everybody that she was turning 4 because all of her cousins are 4 and she wanted to be like them. We finally talked her into being just 3 for now. My parents, Casey, Tina and Tori came up on Saturday and spent the day with her. My parents took her shopping and she picked out a clubhouse that she now would love to live in. We went to her favorite place to eat, Pizzeria. On Sunday we had all JD's family and my Dad and Louise over for dinner and cake and ice cream. Lexie loved all of the attention.
Her fabulous cake. My amazingly talented friend Kamille decorated the cake. She did such a great job, Lexie was speechless when she saw it (that doesn't ever happen).
Grandpa and Grandma Parry gave Lexie her this mirror and makeup. Which she uses everyday to get ready now.
Playing in her clubhouse, if you look close you can see all the lipgloss she has on. Everybody gave her makeup, specifically lipstick and lipgloss. Do they know Lexie or what.


5 comments:
So cute! Happy birthday Lexie!!!
That cake is awesome. I just hope the cake that I am making for Dallan will turn out. It should be interesting.
Happy birthday Lexie, I love all her makeup, so funny! Her cake is really cute, and looks like a great party.
Sounds like Lexie couldn't have had a better 3rd birthday! Wow that cake is awesome when I first say the picture I assumed you made it. Your cakes turn out great(Marina's cake for example).
she is getting soooo big! I forgot that her and Scarlett have the same birthday! she is adorable and looks like a true girl with all that lipstick on....funny girl. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment