Monday, April 26, 2010

Best stroller ever. We have been looking at double jogging stroller for over a month. I take the girls on a walk at least 4 or 5 times a week. First I would carry Brynnlee in the baby bjorn and push Lexie in the stroller. Brynnlee believe it or not was getting a little heavy hiking all the hills around my house. So I started to put both of them in the stroller. It worked for about a week and then we were stuck at home. This whole time we had been researching strollers and trying to find a good deal. The girls and I get back from the gym one day and there is a huge box sitting in the kitchen. Me and Lexie open it and she gets so excited because it is her new jogging stroller. JD surprised us and found a sale and went and picked it up without telling us. Lexie loves it. She wants me to park it in front of the TV so she can sit in it and watch her shows. She loves to sleep in it and hasn't complained about going on walks since we got it. I love it because it is so easy to push and it will last forever. We now do a little walking/jogging when dad gets home and the weather is good. This is the best purchase we have made!

3 comments:

Rob & Autum said...

Where did JD get your jogging stroller from? I have been wanting one but wasn't sure what brand was good.

Kristen said...

I am also wondering what brand it is. How much does it cost. We need one too and have been looking but our options are limited here. We may have to order it on-line. Your girls are so cute! I love looking at your blog. Lexie feeding Brynnlee is so funny! I loved that she was so particular to keep it clean! Ha ha! Kev doesn't care about feeding Bri--he just wants her left-overs! I loved the Easter dresses and the trip to St. George sounded like a lot of fun!

blm_mckell said...

That is a great looking stroller. Have fun fun on your walks.