Monday, April 12, 2010

Headboard

My headboard is finally finished! Awhile ago I found a headboard and plans that I wanted to make. JD was not sure about it but went along with it. He was not really sure about the whole thing but did his best to appease me. We built the whole thing in a day, but it took us forever to get back around to putting the finishing touches on it. We painted our room and this last week put everything together. I absolutely love it. It is what I had pictured the whole time. JD even likes it and is happy. He was great with helping, so thanks honey.
First couple steps done.
Crappy nails = broken nail gun
Finished product!

9 comments:

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Way cute! I love it!

blm_mckell said...

I love how the headboard turned out. It looks great.

The girls dresses are cute.

I wish we could have gone to St. George with you guys. Looks like it was fun.

dcscrivy said...

Looks great, Brynlee on the bed is also a nice added feature!

Claudy said...

Looks great!!! You're an amazing crafting chick. Crystal is right Brynlee makes the last picture extra special.

Janille said...

That is so cute! I am going to be stealing ALL of your ideas now that I have a house! You are amazing!

Malinda said...

That looks great! You are a talented girl!

Ashley Russell said...

So talented! it looks great!

Scott and Shay said...

Seriously you are sooo crafty! I am green with envy...it looks great!

Ashley Russell said...

Seriously, that would be awesome! Anytime really just let me know so we can put it on the calendar!