Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter

We had a great Easter weekend. We headed down to St. George on Wednesday and stayed the whole weekend. It was gorgeous weather, Lexie was so excited to be outside. JD, me, Casey and Brett went mountain biking with my uncle Branch and his boys. It was really fun. It was my first time mountain biking. I loved it, I felt like I was a little kid again. We all had so much fun we went again on Saturday morning. The boys all went golfing and the girls went shopping and to lunch. The boys then went to Priesthood and we ate again and did more shopping. When they got home all the girls went to the late movie, The Last Song. It was good, I am pretty sure everyone cried. We went to the park, took walks, and of course had to do a little swimming. It was a great weekend, really hard to come home.
Lexie joining in on a game of Bocci Ball
Mom and Brynnlee enjoying great weather
Lexie finding easter eggs
Brynnlee loved her basket, or at least taking everything out of it
Lexie and her basket
Me and Lexie
Brynn wanting to help dye eggs
Lexie dying her egg
Coloring on her egg

1 comment:

Janille said...

You need to call me on all of your St. George get a ways! I would LOVE to see you! I'm glad you had a good time! (I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE St. George!)