Monday, June 7, 2010

Little Red RidingHood

This Saturday my friend Kamille and I did the Little Red in Logan. The Little Red is an all womens bike ride for cancer research. 3000 women rode this year, it was crazy. We had a blast. We rode 80 miles. Surprisingly I am not sore at all, well I take that back my butt and sunburn hurt pretty bad. We had a great time and are planning on doing a 100 miles next year. Pics of us to follow (they are on her camera).
This is the route we rode
Not only my number but the year I was born!

5 comments:

The Johnson's said...

thats awesome! i want to come next time... let me know.

Claudy said...

That's awesome!!!

dcscrivy said...

You truly are amazing, you do it all, ride your bike all over the place, sew skirts (which turned out adorable), someday I want to be like you!!! Seriously!

Malinda said...

Not sore at all after 80 miles!!! That's impressive. You are awesome!

1983? Really? I am an old woman!

Kristen said...

Wow! Way to go Callie! I wish I could do it with you! Not so safe to ride over here! Sad! The skirt is SO cute. I was thinking about the Make it With Wool contest today . . . aren't we lucky to have learned to sew? Ha ha! Fun memories! The reunion and hiking looked like a lot of fun! I love the foot in the mouth. Sometimes I wish my camera were close for funny moments like that! Love it!