Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Yuck!

While I am writing about our little trip (previous post) Lexie is on my lap and Brynnlee is trying to climb up. All of the sudden both girls start laughing. I pay no attention at first, but then I look to see what Brynnlee is doing . . . . YES, that is Lexie's foot in her mouth. Lexie is laughing because it tickles and Brynnlee is laughing because Lexie is. I had the camera right there so why not capture the moment.

3 comments:

Syme Family said...

That is so funny. Robyn is always sticking her fingers in April's mouth like a binki. The other day we went on a ride and I looked back to check on the girls and Robyn had taken April's binki put it in her mouth and stuck her finger in April's month.

Malinda said...

That is hilarious! What a great time to have a camera handy. :)

Emilee said...

Thats hilarious! I adore your girls, we had so much fun this weekend. Tell them Aunt Em misses them.