My friend Claudy and I got together and made our girls petal skirts. I love how Lexie's turned out and so does she. She was so excited to wear it to church. I took her to the store and let her pick out the material. She picked out lady bugs, I was a little nervous at first but it turned out so cute. I made her a really cute flower for her shirt too, but you can't really see it in the picture. I now just have to make Brynnlee one to match!
10 years ago

3 comments:
The skirts turned out great! I already have another project in mind if you're game but this time it's for the mommies not the girlies. Let me know if you're up for it.
Wow way cute skirt. You guys are gonna have to give me lessons!
I have seen those petal skirts around...sooooo darling! Where did you get the pattern?
Post a Comment