Monday, May 9, 2011

Warm Day Happenings

We pulled the sink out and filled it up. What kid doesn't love making a mess with water!
They were both drenched by the time we went in the house.
Lexie trying to teach Brynnlee how to smell flowers.
JD tilled the garden and the girls couldn't wait to play in it.
We really need a sand box so they can play in dirt without smelling like turkey poop.
Brynnlee's new face!
Potato bugs tickle.
Lexie and Abby started a potato bug collection, this is them showing them off.
This is what happens when mom tries to take a shower!

3 comments:

dcscrivy said...

Holy cow, Brynlee's hair is so light, she is catching Easton! Looks like a lot of fun! I love the picture of them smelling the flowers, so sweet!

Emilee said...

I love the smelling flowers pic. Such cute girls. I can't believe all that Brynn gets in to. What a stinker:)

Mickelle_Travis said...

Such cute girls!