Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

We had a fabulous Easter weekend. We went to St. George hoping we would have warm weather, we were not disappointed. I took hundreds of pictures and the girls had a blast. We went mountain biking, which turned out to take longer than expected. Thank you Tina for watching the kids. We thought we were being really smart dropping a car off at the end of the trail so we wouldn't have to ride back up the trail. (this is what you would call lazy mountain biking) Well it would have been smart to take the keys to that car with us instead of leaving them in the car at the start of the trail! We got to the end of the trail and couldn't get into the car. So JD headed back up the trail to get the car. Kim and I headed back riding on the road. It was a great workout, but next time we will remember the keys.
We went golfing, yes my first time this year. I played horrible, when I say horrible I am not exaggerating. My ball managed to find the smallest sand trap ever! Golf is that stupid game were it can suck the whole time and then you hit that one perfect shot that feels so good, so of course it keeps you coming back. Luckily we played best ball and JD had a great game. It was so nice to be outside and doing something, so I will take a horrible game and nice weather.
We did a little shopping, played games, went swimming and then had to come home to awful depressing weather. On our way home Lexie kept saying "It would be so awesome to live in St. George. Why do we have to leave nice weather?"
We are so ready for Spring/Summer at our house!
We went to the water park on Main Street and let the girls play.
They played for about an hour and would have stayed longer if we let them.
Once Brynnlee got in the water it was so hard to get her out.
Parry Girls
The whole fam
We did an eater egg hunt for the girls on Saturday
Brynnlee caught on really fast.
Pleased with the outcome.
Yeah, we may have went overboard on the eggs and candy.
They had some much fun. Now what to do with all that candy?
B went down this slide over and over again all by herself. She is getting so big and independent.
She loves to copy dad. The only way to get her off the slide was to have her copy dad.
Payton and Lexie have so much fun playing together.
I just thought this was a great picture.
Decorating and dying eggs, messy but entertaining.
B loved the baskets themselves more than what was in them.
The Easter Bunny hid Lexie's basket really good this year. It took her a while to find it, but she eventually did. Her favorite things were gum and dart guns.
We went to the park to enjoy the weather. B loved throwing the ball at Casey.
A typical face of Lexie
The girls in their Easter outfits!

5 comments:

Malinda said...

St. George is sounding fabulous about now. I'm so tired of the cold. I'm glad you had a fun trip.

Celeste Ferguson said...

I agree with Malinda! Maybe I need to take a trip there too! :) Your girls are so cute!

Claudy said...

I'm glad you soaked up the sun for a while. I can't wait for it to get warm here.

dcscrivy said...

Looks like a great weekend, I could use a little of that st. george weather!

amity said...

man, i am so jealous. just looking at your pictures makes me yearn to go down south. their skirts are darling. did you make them? i am glad you were able to get away and soak up the sun and fun.