10 years ago
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Memories
Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh my goodness, so many memories! Thanks for posting memories on my blog, hearing from you made my day! I think some of my favorite memories was when you fell down the stairs of the Mag house, rollerblading around snow's campus, the effects of oreos and licorice, and all the talks. You and Randi have been by far the best roommates I have ever had...and by this time, I have had a lot of roommates! I loved all the laughs too. I miss you and love yer stinkin guts!
That is what I was thinking about you falling down the stairs. But there are so many things I guess just how you have always been there. Never judged or asked questions. You such an amaing person and friend thank you.
I do remember the first time I ever saw you. I was scared. Laura had told me that you were an allstate player I didnt know if I wanted to play with you anymore. jk. You just seemed like you had it all the whole package. Oh how can I forget our little ring around the rosie with Sepha. Oh dear I am glad we made it past that and are still friends.
I remember having Staker's human physiology class with you, megan, matt and sarah. I remember thinking how SMART you were!
I have also always thought you have such a pretty smile!
Oh man Penny candy. I dont know how i survived college. I ate horrible. we would eat so much and brownies. Now that we decided to get all mature and be married turns out we have to eat healthy. jk.
WOW! I have tons of memories of us. I think my favorite was when we had sleepovers on the tramp and we would go back and forth to our houses and get treats. Also when I would bring all my girly toys out on the lawn and we would play for hours.
I remember that shirt too! that was fun. I remember always going to your house after the 24th parade and hanging out in fairview.and of course softball was so much fun, especially dynamites!! you were always so much fun...i remember too when we both had our hair cut the same way, a short bob and people that we were sisters. I liked that cuz i thought you were so pretty!
Awe, all this memory talk has me totally missing the good ol' days! (Besides when you tied my hair to the chair...haha). For some reason I remember always eating twinkies at your house...6th grade campout in the rain...working on the 6th grade yearbook...I remember I was always intimidated by you and Traci when it came to sports because you were both so good! oh and who could forget the lip-smackers club...GOOD TIMES!!!
Well I remember not being invited into the lip smackers club! I loved dressing up in your room (the really small one) and pretending that we were getting married to Garrett and I was getting married to Anthony J Doll! We had those rings we made out of wire. Also flushing yo-yo's down toilets, running from the cops on Halloween night, and after a couple of times in high school as well. I used to be so mad that Jared Garlick liked you and not me, I also tried to walk like you in 1st grade. You used to walk with your feet turned in a little, so I did too. What can I say...I wish I was you!
I remember in highschool thinking you were so good at sports. Then when you had your surgery, weren't you in a wheelchair for a little while? I felt so bad! I always thought you had a really pretty smile because you had really straight teeth. (Wierd thing to notice I know.)
Post a Comment