Today a little neighbor boy knocks on the door and says "we are selling snow cones for fifty cents, my mom says that's a good price. Will you come by one?" There is no way I could say no. Lexie and I took a walk down the block to buy some. For those of you who don't know Lexie loves ice in any form. We sit on the grass to eat our snow cones. I have probably taken five bites and Lexie is struggling to get any in her mouth because she turns the spoon unside down right before it hits her mouth. She watched me for a minute and then comes over and trades me spoons. She tries mine for a while, realizes it is not much better and trades me back (we traded spoon about three times). She still can't get any in her mouth so she trades me snow cones (maybe thats the problem). She continues to have problems getting as much as she would like in her mouth. She comes over to me and instead of trading spoons she just takes my spoon, sits down and puts it under her leg so I can't see it. She looks at me and laughs as she eats her snow cone. I, then not about to let her get the best of me start drinking my snow cone. NOT a good idea, she tries to do it and yes, it falls all over her. But don't worry that didn't matter to her because now that it was on the ground she just used her hands to finish eating it.
I am just amazed everyday at how much she knows and how much she understands. She has the cutest personality. I just don't think a one year old should be able to tease her mom. We all know that she truely is her fathers daughter.
1 comment:
That is sooo cute! I can't believe how much she looks like you!
Post a Comment