Our new patio!
Our future shed!
We have been working in our back yard all summer and it finally is paying off. Today we layed the cement for our patio and the shed. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. My cousin Jay and my Steve dad came up to help. They did an amazing job. We never could have done this without all the help we had. Thanks to everybody who helped today. When the cement is dry everyone is invited over for a BBQ on the new patio!
Now, we just need to fix our sprinkling system and get our lawn back. I know it looks really bad in the pictures, you should see it in really life! Oh, JD also needs to build the shed so he can park in the garage this winter! I know it doesn't sound hard, but man these things always take longer than expected.
3 comments:
Hey some people take ten years to get their yard the way they want it. You guys are doing good. It will look really nice when you are done. I need to come and make a visit. Your little girl is so dang cute. and I love her pig tales.
congrats on your yard! Patios are alot of fun. I'm so excited for you guys! It looks good!
I can't wait for the day when we have a back yard! But for now we'll make do with our strip of grass that the HOA mows. lol
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment