Monday, January 5, 2009

Lexie Post Trip Tantrums

Lexie was so good on the trip I knew we would be in for it when we got home. I think the terrible two's have come early. She is in to everything and really likes to say "NO" and then proceed to tell you what she thinks you should do. She is into everything, I can't take my eyes off her for a second. At my mom's house she got into her makeup and had lipstick all over her face. She got into the hot tub chemicals, luckily she didn't eat any. She got into my mascara and put it all over her face. Some might think this is normal and it may be but the thing that bugs me is that somebody was watching her in all of these incidences. You turn your back for a second and she will destroy. Needless to say we still love her and she keeps us on our toes.

She did get some on her eyelashes!

4 comments:

SarahC said...

She is so cute! I totally know how you feel, Zander decided to taste the kitty litter at my parents house when we turned our backs for two seconds. Your trip looks like it was a ton of fun! It was good to see you the other night!

Janille said...

O I LOVE it! All I can say is the best is yet to come! GOOD LUCK CALLIE!

Syme Family said...

That is so funny that we basicly wrote the same post about our girls.That's fun that they are about the same age. Thanks for the comment.

dcscrivy said...

Wow, what fun you guys have been having. Funny timing for Lexie to be into everything. I am so jealous of your trip, you are wearing shorts and I believe I see a sunburn on your face. I am just hoping for a short winter.